Thursday, September 17, 2009

I PASSED My Broker's Exam!!!!

It is now official...
I was very nervous to check the website...
I promised myself I would wait until next week to look...
I didn't want to ruin my weekend...but today I peeked at the California Department of Real Estate website...
With one eye I scanned the test results page and I passed!!  
I hooted and hollered, danced around the house with my dog who was very happy for me...
Then I called my husband and my mom and my dad and my step-dad and my business partner and two other friends...and no one answered...but my dog was very excited!  
I am proud of myself.  This was a big accomplishment and I am relieved that it is over. 
I am now a Broker Associate.  It has a nice ring to it, don't you think? 
I have also obtained these designations: GRI (Graduate Institute of Realtors), EcoBroker and Green.  The more education the better in my book.  
Now it is time to get back to work!