Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Tropical Rainy Day in August


The weather in August…very strange…a tropical storm on a Saturday then yesterday was sunny and warm and the past few weeks have been May Gray and June Gloom fog…I love the excuse of rain…oh it’s raining, I can’t possibly go anywhere. It is raining, I had better drink some green team and read a book and journal. Oh, it’s raining, let’s stay in and make a belly filling dinner and watch a movie. Oh, it’s raining, let’s lay here and listen to it on the roof. Oh, it’s raining, I wonder if the sellers want me to cancel the open house? Oh it’s raining, I just washed the car – oh well.. Oh it’s raining, I don’t have to water the garden. It won’t matter if it is raining tomorrow morning when I swim in the ocean. This is just a sprinkle. I am enjoying it. Rain on.