Friday, May 28, 2010

CU Boulder College Reunion...here we come!



Tomorrow Nate and I head over to Boulder for our 10 year University of Colorado at Boulder college reunion...actually his 10 year, my 9 since I took a semester off to goof off in Hawaii and then double majored...

We will be staying on Pearl and 2nd Street and can walk everywhere.  It is a very busy weekend being Memorial Day and also the Bolder Boulder race on Monday morning which I always participate in.  This year I will be walking it with Nate and will be able to stop and enjoy all the characters along the course rather than "sprinting" by!  



About 25 friends and their spouses are flying in for the weekend and we will live it up!  The Med for dinner, a tour of CU on Saturday, going out on Pearls Street and visiting our old haunts, brunches, hikes and laughing!

CU Soon!